W-2s will be mailed by January 31st, 2023
Sign Up for Online Access of W2
Why wait for the mail? Never lose your W-2: Download as many copies as you want – anytime, anywhere.*
If you want to register to receive your W-2 forms by email, go to www.mytaxform.com and follow the steps below:
- Enter 17300 for the company code and register online.
- Your social security number is your user ID.
- The last four digits of your Social Security number is your default pin.
- Once you have entered that information and your identity has been authenticated, a one time pin will be sent to your cell phone, email or by mail.
- After logging in using that one time pin, you will set your permanent pin. You’ll now be able to download your 2021 W2.
- For your 2022 W2, you need to complete this by 1/10/2023 to receive an electronic copy instead of a paper w2 mailed to your address.
*Note: The current year W-2 download is free. Charges may apply for prior year W-2.
Registered Last Year?
If you registered last year to receive your W-2 electronically, you do not need to do anything this year. Login into www.mytaxform.com with your user ID and Pin to print your 2021 W-2 form or for reprints of prior years. The company code is 17300.
Please Note: Equifax authenticates identity based on SSN, the personal phone number and personal email provided to the employer by the employee. Be sure to use the information you provided your employer. Using an alternate phone and/or email is the most common cause of users being locked out.
Having Trouble With mytaxform.com or looking for a 1099, 1042-S or your California FTB-592b?
Complete this form:
For further tax form inquiries please call 888-346-7337 or email@example.com.
Extreme Reach does not provide any counsel or tax advice; if you have any questions, please consult with your Tax Adviser. Extreme Reach is not qualified or insured to provide this kind of advice.