Extreme Reach provides multiple solutions for uploading creative assets to your account. Whether you choose to upload assets via our Media Uploader Application or through the ER platform, all files must meet the specifications in this document before they can be accepted.
Video and Audio Specifications
The alternative format will undergo an automatic standards conversion to 25.00 fps. Because of this, we do not recommend uploading this format for any video with heavy motion or overlay graphics in panning scenes, as the conversion may introduce artifacts when up-converting the frames.
A valid clock/slate is not required. Only the commercial is required.
- No pre or post-roll is required, such as black, hold, or freeze.
- Assets must be frame accurate, and they must start and end with an active image.
- Edits utilizing fades must ensure the first and last frames have images and are not in true black.
|30"||00:00:00:00 - 00:00:29:24|
Ad Code Formats
UK (Clock): AAA/BBBB123/456
AU (Key): AAABBB123456
FR (Pub): FR_TRAF_ADVR_BRND_0001_030_F
All video signals should comply with ITU-R BT.709-5 and video signals should not exceed the specified limits.
Video levels should not exceed 700mV, or fall below 0mv
Out of gamut tolerance - EBU recommendation Rec.103-2000 will allow a small tolerance, assuming that no more than 1% of the active picture is in error.
Luminance (Y) -1% and 103%
(ie between -7mV and 721mV)
RGB video levels -5% and 105%
(ie between -35mV and 735mV)
- Integrated Loudness Program : -23 LUFS
- Target Level Tolerance : +/- 0.5 LU
- Maximum True Peak : -1dBTP
- Maximum Momentary : No Limitations
- Maximum Short Term Momentary (3 Sec) : -18 LUFS
- Loudness Range : No Limitations
Although the maximum true peak is -1dBTP, it is recommended by the broadcasters that the true peak should not exceed -3dBTP.
IMPORTANT Notes Regarding Audio Silence:
- UK and ROI Specifications require the first 6 frames and the last 6 frames of the audio to be mute. Trace audio within the first or last 6 frames is a QC fail.
- AU Specifications require the first 12 frames and the last 12 frames of the audio to be mute. Trace audio within the first or last 12 frames is a QC fail.
- Digital silence should achieve a recommended level not exceeding -70dBFS.
The best practice for a globally acceptable audio mix regarding dialogue is to start and end spoken word 12 frames into and out of content. Dialogue may get cut off if someone talks during an asset's initial beginning or end. In this instance, the post house will require a new audio mix.
World System Teletext (or WST ) is the standard for encoding and displaying Teletext information, used as the standard for Teletext throughout Europe today. It was adopted into the international standard ITU-R BT.653, for HD OP-47 is the accepted format.
Contact us at email@example.com or 800.324.5672 for a more personal discussion regarding your workflow and needs.