Changes to your W-4 or W-9

Need to report changes to your W-4 or W-9 filing status?

To change your withholding allowances or submit new information on your W-4, or to change your W-9 filing status, please download the form below and return it to us by:

  • Fax at 312.726.4405
  • Email or
  • Mail to: Extreme Reach, Attn: Payroll Operations, 111 W Jackson Blvd., Suite 1525, Chicago, IL 60604

Download W-4 Form
Download W-9 Form

Please be advised that we can’t provide tax advice. You’ll need to talk to your tax advisor about your specific situation.

Items in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Quick links